Senior Oceania Continental Open, Perth, 17-18 November
- Nathan Katz – Lost to KOR in the R16 in Golden Score. KOR ended up winning the Silver medal.
- Josh Katz – Won all 3 of his matches against AUS, HKG and AUS to take the Gold medal
- Cameron Leishman – Beat AUS, NZL, lost to LUX, then in repechage beat IRL and PHI to take Bronze
- Zach Colman and Liam Stewart – lost their first rounds to IRL and AUS respectively
Junior Oceania Continental Cup, Perth, 17-18 November
- Zach Colman – Beat AUS, lost to IRL and in the Bronze match lost to LUX for 5th place
- Liam Stewart – Lost to AUS and in the repechage lost to LUX
- Bjorn Tandean – Lost to LUX
Senior Grand Slam, Osaka Japan, 23-25 November
- Nathan Katz – In the Round of 32, Nathan drew Alfaraidy from KSA who he defeated by Ippon with a Tai-Otoshi. He then had Grigoryan RUS in the R16 and had a competitive match but ultimately lost by 2 Waza-Aris. Grigoryan went on to win the Bronze
- Josh Katz - In the Round of 64, Josh drew Lesyuk UKR. He also had a very competitive match but was caught with Waza-Ari and that’s how the match ended.
Senior Asian Continental Open, Hong Kong, 1 Dec 18
- Nathan Katz – Nathan beat THA in the R16 by 3 Shidos and then lost to CAN in the QF by 2 Waza-Aris to 1 Waza-Ari for a 7th place. CAN went on to win the division and Nathan lost to CHN in Golden Score
- Josh Katz – Josh beat HKG by Ippon in the R16 and then in the QF beat CAN by Waza-Ari and Ippon. In the SF Josh beat IND by Waza-Ari making the final against the Grand Prix medalist from TPE. This was a great match and Josh played very well going into Golden Score with an even score-board. Unfortunately he was caught for Waza-Ari with Ouchi-Gari for a well-earned Silver medal