New Budokan QR Code Entry System.When arriving at the club, please:
- scan your phone (using the camera) on the QR Code near the front door and register yourself (if entering the hall) and your child/ children. This is now a Government requirement
- do not drop your children off without scanning them in first
- show your phone confirmation of your scan to a coach / Committee member / attendant before entering the hall
- complete the sign-in book only if you do not have a mobile phone
- allow temperature checks to be taken and ensure you sanitise your hands
- At this time spectators will again be limited to 15. Social distancing (1.5m) will be enforced
- New Budokan COVID-19 Safety Plan.A new COVID-19 Safety Plan has been developed in accordance with Government Guidelines effective January 2021 and is attached to the email accompanying this newsletter. A copy is also available at the club. Budokan is registered with the NSW Government as a COVID safe organisation.
- New shoe Shelves. Many thanks to Don Stevenson for responding to my call for a volunteer to paint the shoe shelves. It looks fantastic and we very much appreciate the efforts of Don, to Andras for manufacturing the shelves and to Andras and Gary McP for installation.
I have not heard back from anyone wanting to take the old shoe cupboards which we were offering free to a good home. Castors have now been removed. We will keep one of the cupboards but the other will be placed outside the hall if anyone wants to take it.