Thanks to everyone who came back to the club for training last Thursday and Saturday and followed the guidelines that were set for booking your participation via sms and for arriving promptly - this made managing the induction process much easier.
- This notice is to advise that NSW Public Health Order (#4) has been amended. The maximum of 20 participants in a training session is no longer required. Instead, class size is determined by the allowable venue capacity of 4 square metres per person. Technically this means that we could have up to 50 participants on the 200sqm mat area; however, we will be careful in managing large class sizes in the future to minimise risks. That said, full contact Judo is allowed and we are very happy about that.
- This change in policy on class sizes means that booking into classes is no longer required as was the case last week.
- However, all other rules regarding timing for arrival, number of spectators, induction into the Dojo, behaviour etc will remain. Please refamiliarise yourselves with the processes we previously circulated and are on the club’s website. We have now had a period of grace, so if you are late, you will not be allowed in the Dojo irrespective of how many athletes are training.
- Parents please manage timing of travel to ensure that your child can meet the arrival requirements. Please also note the limit of 15 spectators and spectator sign-in/screening requirements.
- Looking forward to seeing our attendance increase as life slowly gets back to normal.
- If we are all careful, we should all stay safe.
Enjoy your Judo See you on the mat - Rob & Kerrye